Product management executive with over 15 years experience in online advertising, specializing in mobile and RTB ad exchanges. Innovative leader pushing the boundaries of native and engagement advertising, social media, mobile games, incentivized user acquisition, and app monetization.
VP of Product Management
- Manage the display advertising product and engineering teams with responsibility for $100 million in annual revenue across the world’s largest mobile SSP and best of breed DSP.
- Own strategy and execution for the Mobclix Exchange publisher platform, providing monetization and inventory management to 40K mobile apps and sites, and connecting demand through RTB and custom integrations.
- Brought to market the Velti Media Ad Network as a full service offering for advertisers, running high-impact brand and performance campaigns across multiple exchanges and premium mobile publishers.
Senior roles managing high impact teams and leading revenue generating projects
- TAPJOY: Built mobile ad serving functionality for the leading mobile user acquisition and monetization platform to capture brand revenue in an incentivized environment.
- GOOGLE: Led technical and operations teams through ad server migration for DoubleClick largest clients.
- SAY MEDIA: Scaled creative and marketing teams to maximize brand advertiser’s KPIs across social content.
- WIKIA: Ownership of revenue generating products for top social media site focusing on engagement advertising.
- ACCOONA: Aggressively drove Ecommerce division, generating $150 million in annual revenue.
Senior Director of Product Development
- Managed the product development teams for the world’s largest social media ad network, including product managers, engineers, BI, architecture, and QA teams, supporting 10K publishers and 20B imp/month.
- Pushed the boundaries of online advertising with in-game ad units often incentivized with virtual currency / gifts.
- Implemented product development process and methodology, standard documentation, support structure and escalation path for internationally distributed teams.
- Built an extensive analytics platform to guide user acquisition, segment players for features and monetization opportunities, and predict lifetime value.
Senior Product Manager
- Driver of Ecommerce product development, design, and workflow for one of the largest travel sites.
- Responsible for development of high margin products with enterprise value, representing $30 million annually.
Senior Strategic Engineer, DART for Publishers/Dart for Email
- Developed long-term strategies and functional specifications for DFP and a new email advertising solution.
- Recruited, trained, and supervised team of Consultants and Sales Engineers.
Engineer/Consultant, Global Services
- Client-facing developer and analyst focused on Java-based CRM middleware connecting to legacy systems.
Boston College 1997
Double Major: Computer Science and Psychology; Concentration in Philosophy