- Product executive with 17 years of experience building online advertising platforms.
- Leadership of product management and engineering teams building highly scalable platforms.
- Expertise in programmatic advertising for video, mobile, and display advertising.
- Interested in start-up best practices, customer development process, and building products that quickly dominate new or segmented markets.
VP of Product, Programmatic
- Built a world class Video Ad Exchange and SSP for premium publishers and DSPs, with a small engineering team, in less than 6 months.
- Created and lead customer development strategy quickly hitting revenue of $1 Million+ per month.
- Established and validated business model, sales process, exchange policies, and operations process for new business.
- Defined aggressive product roadmap to continue taking market share with our leading cloud-based, programmatic advertising platform.
VP of Product Management
- Managed the display advertising product and engineering teams responsible for $100 million in annual revenue across the world’s largest mobile exchange.
- Owned strategy and execution for the Mobclix Exchange publisher platform, providing monetization and inventory management to 40K mobile apps and sites, and connecting demand through RTB and custom integrations.
- Brought to market the Velti Media Ad Network as a full service offering for advertisers, running high-impact brand and performance campaigns across multiple exchanges and premium mobile publishers.
Consultant for Online Advertising and Ecommerce Platforms
Senior roles managing high impact teams and leading revenue generating projects
- TAPJOY: Built mobile ad serving functionality for the leading mobile user acquisition and monetization platform to capture brand revenue in an incentivized environment.
- GOOGLE: Led technical and operations teams through ad server migration for DoubleClick largest clients.
- SAY MEDIA: Scaled creative and marketing teams to maximize brand advertiser’s KPIs across social content.
- WIKIA: Ownership of revenue generating products for top social media site focusing on native advertising.
- ACCOONA: Aggressively drove Ecommerce division, generating $150 million in annual revenue.
Senior Director of Product Development
- Managed the product development teams for the world’s largest social media ad network, including a team of 30 product managers, developers, data scientists, architects, and QA engineers, supporting 10K publishers and 20B imp/month.
- Pushed the boundaries of online advertising with social media targeting and incentivized in-game ad units.
- Implemented product development process and methodology, documentation, and support structure for internationally distributed teams.
- Built an extensive analytics platform to guide user acquisition, segment players for features and monetization opportunities, and predict lifetime value.
Senior Product Manager
- Driver of Ecommerce product development, design, and workflow for large travel sites.
- Responsible for development of high margin products with enterprise value, representing $30 million annually.
Senior Strategic Engineer, DART for Publishers/Dart for Email
- Early member of the enterprise team focused on DFP sales engineering and product management.
- Developed long-term strategies and functional specifications for DoubleClick advertising products.
- Recruited, trained, and supervised team of Consultants and Sales Engineers.
Engineer/Consultant, Global Services
- Client-facing Java developer building features for middleware connecting CRM system to legacy back-end platforms.
Boston College 1997
Double Major: Computer Science and Psychology; Concentration in Philosophy